A guide for researchers and academics building or working with research software.
- Researcher or RSE?
How does the work that RSEs do differ from researchers who write code?
- Publishing software outputs
- Licensing research software
- Ensuring reproducibilty of computational research
- Sharing and archiving code
- Developing a community around your software outputs
Can you help contribute content to this page?: The RSEToolkit is a community resource that is a work in progress. Can you help to add content to this page? We’d love to receive your contribution. See our contributing guidelines for details of how to provide content. You can also open an issue highlighting any content you’d like us to provide but aren’t able to contribute yourself.